Career at MSS Payments
MSS Payments creates leaders who help shape in bringing a change to the world. Here, you will learn every day, Keep Hustling till you make make an impact on global industries and organisations.
Our work is intense, but we also have fun and celebrate our successes together. Our office retreats involve games and culture engagements.
Working at MSS Payments
While all our Team have a strong record of academic or professional achievement, they come from many different disciplines-not only Technology, but also medicine, the arts, Business Management and humanities. We look for people with excellent problem-solving and people skills, leadership potential, and the courage to take initiative. We hire people from all backgrounds.
In every one of our client engagements, we bring together the best team of minds from around the world.Teams share a structured problem-solving approach, where all opinions and options are considered, researched, and analysed carefully
Java Developer/ Full Stack Developer
BS/MS in related field
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- J2EE frameworks (e.g. Spring boot, Spring MVC), ORM (e.g. Hibernate – with JPA) with a good understanding of multi-tiered web-based applications.
- Should be strong with OOPS concepts, Multi-threading and exception handling.
- Should have worked on REST APIs, Web services, Micro services.
- Experience with Third Party Integration.
- Hands on experience on writing Unit test cases and Integration test cases.
- Experience on MVC Architecture.
BS/MS in Business, Marketing, or related field
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.